- IT Specialist - Pune, Maharashtra
- Civil3D Designer / BIM/CAD Modeller - Pune, Maharashtra
- Mechanical Designer - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Software Engineer, Java - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Software Development Manager - Pune, Maharashtra
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a software engineering intern you will join a team developing important components that will be the building blocks for Autodesk data platform. We’re looking for people who are excited by the idea of building platforms and ecosystems, where numerous different workflows and integrations live and create an environment for enriching the environment through the growth of workflows and data. We want people who like creating solutions related to scale, optimization and reliability.
• Responsible for development and analysis of applications and services, and making recommendations that yield a high quality & robust product.
• Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task
• Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task.
• Promote excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
• Prepare, present and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches.
• Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.
• Pursuing bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from
reputed engineering college.
• Knowledge and experience of programming languages like Java (especially Spring
Framework), C#, NodeJS, Go
• Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of HTTP/REST APIs, and general API development.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS stack
• Working knowledge of git and source code management.
• Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
• Adaptability under changing conditions.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
• Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision.
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made. Today our solutions span countless industries, empowering innovators everywhere to combine technologies in new ways, unleash talent, and unlock insights to make the new possible. If you’ve ever driven a high- performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers have built with our software.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who make things. We are a global leader in design and make software for architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment industries.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.