- Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Creative Director (Autodesk Flame) - New York City, NY
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - Columbia, TN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - La Habra, CA
- Autodesk Product Consultant - Sacramento, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
In our team, we are responsible for the Developer Experience (DevX). We deliver a world-class experience for our internal and external developers by developing a robust external facing developer portal, documentation, and developer tools. As part of this team, you will work with latest technologies in a flexible environment to implement exciting new features that engage and influence Autodesk customers worldwide. Our team faces a variety of unique and interesting challenges, from creating new features and components, implementing critical services, creating new and engaging end-user experiences, to digging into low-level performance details and streamlining processes.
The successful candidate has a strong sense of ownership and is able to drive projects through completion. They are well versed in modern automation frameworks that will be used to build supportive services used by our internal customer base. You will work within an inclusive culture that offers competitive and equitable salaries, generous benefits, exciting career growth opportunities and work-life balance.
We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others:A Few Reasons To Work at Autodesk
- Work closely with your product manager, product owner, and software architect to translate overall business needs, system architecture and product requirements into well-designed and implemented software components
- Design, Develop, and Test features to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs
- Contribute to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in deliveringhighly available,cloud-based websites which can handle data at scale
- Experience with Python
- Demonstrates high levels of ownership and accountability
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with AWS or equivalent Cloud Experience
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins, and Docker
- Experience with Django
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.