- GSOC Operations Analyst - Denver, CO
- Senior Manager Outcome GTM Experience - Denver, CO
- Director Market Development D&M AMER - Denver, CO
- Territory Sales Representative, Manufacturing - Denver, CO
- Territory Sales Representative, AEC - Denver, CO
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 65,000.00 – 70,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
In the Customer Success Organization, keeping and delighting our Customers are our most important tasks. We believe in a complete cycle of customer success, improved revenue, and overall company growth. In our business model transformation, we understand driving continuous adoption of our technology is paramount to a successful engagement with our Customers and as such we have created a Customer Success Team focused on increasing adoption of our solutions, ensuring our customers are successfully meeting their business goals.
We are a fun, driven and successful team. The Customer Success Specialists’ (CSS) sole focus is delighting and retaining our Customers. Period. We do this by ensuring our customers are successfully using their Autodesk software and deriving the maximum benefit from their Autodesk investment and… come back for more! Our team manages all the post sales on-boarding activities; creating adoption and success plans, increasing customer usage and ultimately, we manage the renewal of the products.
- Report to a Customer Success Specialist Manager, the Customer Success Specialist is a key role to driving onboarding, adoption and retention of core products/solutions by providing post-sales guidance and initiatives directly to customers in a select sales territory
- Manage a portfolio of a few hundred customers and interact directly with customers via phone, he/she will help at-risk customers promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention, and renewals mainly in the small business and very small business segment
- The role has a variable commission scheme based on product utilization, customer retention and other key metrics
- The role will partner with Sales on account and territory planning and provide customer health leadership, handle escalations on at-risk customers, strategize on 1:many Customer Success Initiatives and be a resource on how best to leverage Customer Success Resources
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Autodesk Solutions, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, ensure renewal and collaborate with other teams to ensure growth attainment
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Autodesk solutions and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Manage and collaborate inter-departmentally to resolve at-risk Customer escalations
- May include providing or scheduling activation and/or product training, conducting customer health checks, identifying opportunities to expand relationships, up-selling/cross-selling new products and requires an elevated level of influence over the customer lifecycle through renewal
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation and end user adoption
- Conduct outbound customer calls with a required minimum number of calls daily
- Use Salesforce.com to document all customer opportunities and customer activity
- Maintain Salesforce.com opportunities using probability definitions embedded to categorize opportunities accordingly to accurately forecast against plans and targets weekly
- Build strong relationships for business planning with extended team
- Respond to partner and customer inquiries in a professional and prompt manner
- Build strong customer relationships for repeat business
- At least 2 years of post-grad work experience on a professional inside-sales, customer success, and/or renewals team (preferably software / SaaS)
- Sales Success- Previous experience and success in a quota attainment position
- Previous customer facing experience required
- Excellent Communication skills- written and spoken
- MS Office – Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Available to work in our downtown Denver office 1-2 days a week
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
- Experience in customer facing roles including account management, customer support, product management and sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed in order to build the strong relationships, particularly with field organizations and business partners, which will be critical to success
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate better customer experience
Target Salary: $65-70K (Colorado)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.