- Senior / Lead Design Engineer - NPD Oil Free Air - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Engineer MVA - NPI - Pune, Maharashtra
- Manager - Customer Service & Technical Support - Pune, Maharashtra
- Full Stack Engineer - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Software Engineer, Java - Pune, Maharashtra
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Fusion 360 is a Integrated CAD, CAM and CAE software that eliminates need for connected product development process, Unifying design, engineering and manufacturing into a single platform. Fusion Team is data backbone of Fusion 360 and is a Cloud Collaboration Tool that supports data workflows for Fusion 360. It eliminates the inefficiencies that disparate tools create when working with your internal and external teams.Fusion team enables you to manage access and share files securely with internal and external stakeholders. It supports viewing and rendering of design files as well. It helps you Remove the silos from your traditional design process and utilize a modern collaboration environment regardless of your role. Connect your teams and external stakeholders, communicate in real-time and centralize project activity.In this position, intern would be working on Fusion Team ecosystem that has myriad of microservices, monolith BE Rest Services, Web & Mobile interface, etc. We encourage applicants to bring their insight, imagination, and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Together, we can build for everyone.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Autodesk’s product offering
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information
- Utilize exposure to large-scale production software troubleshooting
- Help maintain mission critical services
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering with major in: Computer Science/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical etc.
- Full-time, 6-month commitment fromJune to July 2022
- Hands-on with Java and Node.js Stack
- Exposure to web designing using modern Front End Framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc
- Exposure to DBMS such as mySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Students will get hands-on exposure to designing microservices and would also have opportunity to learn how to make real-world complex system with Scalability andResiliency in mind
- Students will research and learn about creating consistent, reusable, flexible modules. They will further learn how to make design decisions while understanding ourstakeholders’ perspectives
- Students will also get hands-on customizable layout designing for web & mobile
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers, and architects to digital artists, students, and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.