- Senior Software Engineer, Java - Shanghai
- Admin Asst. - Shanghai Site Leadership - Shanghai
- Senior Software Engineer, DevOps - Shanghai
- Customer Success Advisor - Shanghai
- Senior Software Engineer of Fusion 360 PIM - Shanghai
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Ever wanted to help create the tools that designers use to make a better world? Autodesk’s platform team builds the services and infrastructure that our customers and developers use to extend the capabilities of Autodesk’s design and make software. The platform helps other companies grow their business, solve important workflows across products, and build functionality on top of our 3D modeling, visualization and data insight software.
Delightful experiences in our tools require that customers be able to find, access, administer and execute specialized workflows on all the data they create in our products, regardless of which product they used to design.
In this role you’ll work across teams who are passionate about bringing better experiences to the fields of architecture, construction, manufacturing and film and visual effects. Our team has a strong culture of collaboration, mentorship, practice excellence and attention to your career growth and impact.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders through frequent and clear communication of vision, strategy, and product roadmap
- Clarify the business value of proposed products
- Communicate the value proposition of components, features, and plans to internal product teams and external customers and developers
- Coordinate component adoption and gather requirements from a broad cross-section of teams at the company
- Collaborate with designers and researchers to advocate for, plan, and execute user research and solution validation plans
- Use a lean product mindset to facilitate product decisions, prioritization, and roadmap development, building positive team and product outcomes
- Document customer and business needs in workflows, use cases, or customer journeys
- Set and evaluate product success using qualitative and quantitative measures
- Contribute to the product management culture at Autodesk
- Problem solve and break down complex problems
- Set goals, measure success, and enable teammates to do their best work
- Advocate for the customer and business, weigh priorities and maintain an ongoing feedback loop between internal teams and external customers
- Deliver energetic presentations, tell compelling stories, and actively listen to feedback
- 5+ years working as Product Manager
- Experience with shipping technical products
- Passion for enabling manufacturers, builders, engineers, and makers to execute workflows that extend the lives of their designs
- Familiarity with data industry trends and terminology
- Ability to break down complex problems into user-focused solutions
- Experience defining and tracking product metrics
- Experience evaluating a quickly moving competitive landscape
- Strong networking and persuasion abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working in agile teams
- Technical background in cloud platform products, and/or component and service delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasive presentation skills
- Ability to travel 5-10%
- A background or familiarity with one or all of the 3 industries served by Autodesk (Architecture and construction, product design and manufacturing, and/or media and entertainment)
- Experience delivering API or service-based cloud products and components
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.