- Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Creative Director (Autodesk Flame) - New York City, NY
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - Columbia, TN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - La Habra, CA
- Autodesk Product Consultant - Sacramento, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Customer Journey Orchestration Engine team is seeking a talented, detailed, and driven software engineer. The objective of the Customer Journey Orchestration Engine is to enable omni channel customer experience orchestration leveraging data from the Autodesk data lake to drive customer experiences and automatically trigger pre-defined customer journeys targeting all stages of the customer lifecycle. If you are passionate about using data to help solve customer problems, and like to work with technology and business stakeholders, this position will be a great fit.As a Software Engineer on the team, you will work closely with our development team and product owner to build data integrations, manage the API orchestration layer, utilize HTML for managing email templates, and help in maintaining company standards for the platform. You will also be responsible for helping the team acquire insight and integrate data for dashboarding and reporting.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge for developing scalable, reliable, and maintainable services
- Ability to assess and connect API endpoints between various programs
- Write high quality code following test-driven design principles
- Ability to automate test cases to simplify testing processes
- Work with an agile team and follow agile software delivery processes
- Construct and manage monitoring, alerting, logging, and troubleshooting of overall platform/solution
- Understand and participate in code reviews to ensure functionality and standards of code
- Have the ability to learn new tools, technologies, and platforms to assist the team in delivering a customer centric platform
- Collaborate with other software engineers and analysts to identify dependencies and deliver platform enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering, Cognitive Science, or similar, or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years of software engineering/development experience with a focus on API orchestration and data integrations
- Expertise in the following languages: Python, SQL, and CSS
- Expertise in API’s and various AWS technologies: Lambda, S3, AWS Glue, etc.
- Experience with HTML, SWU, Marketo, Splunk, and SFDC preferred
- Experience with CDP’s (Customer Data Platform) preferred
- Strong problem-solving and ownership ability required
- Agile/Scrum experience is preferred
- Enjoys finding solutions to complex problems
- Has a can-do attitude and willing to learn new tools and platforms
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.