- EMEA Territory Customer Success Associate - Barcelona
- EMEA Territory Customer Success Associate DACH - Barcelona
- Customer Success Manager DACH - Barcelona
- Enterprise Expansion Representative - German Speaker - Barcelona
- Named Account New Business Representative - Barcelona
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with Autodesk Revit or similar software?
Then we would like to hear from you!
What is this position about?
You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via phone, web, online forums, and other channels, and documenting these for our Knowledge Base.
What we have to offer:awesome products, trustful and sustainable relationships with our customers, a highly competitive compensation, extensive and continuous trainings, and great opportunities for your personal career growth – at a market-leading, global software company that helps create the future.
- Provide timely, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of issues and questions
- Document problems and solutions in short and clear articles for our knowledgebase
- Research, verify, and document product issues
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
- Experience in the use of building design software, preferably Autodesk
- Experience in the building industry (architecture, engineering, construction)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in either German or French
- A passion for helping people
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Familiarity using Autodesk Revit and/or other Autodesk Building Solutions products
- Customer service experience
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.