- Sales Engineer / Sales Executive - Bangalore, Karnataka
- We are hiring for Civil Engineer - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Microsoft XR Design User Experience Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer- Integration, AWS - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a talented Quality Engineer who will play an integral role in the technical development of critical sales tools and business workflow leveraging data for decision making. This role involves driving sales team productivity through creating future state best practices for business analytics.
- Strong experience working in Hadoop ecosystem testing the various point of data entry/ingestion, transformation, processing and final consumption by data analytics, reporting tools
- Experience with AWS, Cloudera or Horton
- Must have experience with Testing Big Data for Volume, Variety and velocity Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL Database access
- Understanding of software design and programming in SQL and Python or any other coding language
- Good scripting skills in Shell scripting Understanding of QA practices and policies
- Experience with the following types of testing: Data validation, Functional, Usability
- Data Analysis with proficiency in different databases like Oracle, Netezza and Hadoop
- This position will create and execute regression suite after release or maintenance activities. Analyze and dig deep into errors and send recommendations to the development team
- Excellent communication
- Develop and execute a complete test strategy
- Performance, security, and scalability
- Create automated testing scripts using Shell or Python as required
- BS or MS in Comp. Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics etc
- 3-7 years with relevant analytics experience required
- Advanced working SQL and No-SQL knowledge and experience working with relational Databases (SQL/ORACLE/MySQL etc.,)
- Strong in Big data concepts
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, Data pipeline/Glue, Lambda, Dynamo DB etc.)
- Nice to have experience in Java script and HTML/CSS
- Knowledge in Salesforce, Siebel, SAP is a plus
- Excellent data and statistical analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.