- Sales Engineer / Sales Executive - Bangalore, Karnataka
- We are hiring for Civil Engineer - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Microsoft XR Design User Experience Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer- Integration, AWS - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? Are you interested in helping us build and evolve our customer success organization to continuously improve the quality of our services and overall experience and success of our customers? If this sounds like you, we are looking for Customer Success Managers in the India to help Autodesk’s customers with Enterprise Business Agreements drive long-term success by executing an array of services to accelerate customer business goals and drive adoption. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Autodesk’s, success.
How can you contribute to our team and our organization? Real Customer Success comes from the heart. The foundation of our culture is Customer First! Acting as the single point of contact for Autodesk and key customer stakeholders within EBA accounts, the CSM drives post-sale account management and customer relationship development while providing strategic advisory services and coordinating support to maximize a customer’s return on investment in Autodesk solutions. The CSM utilizes a combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help Autodesk’s customers innovate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. If you have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around and you are passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their usage of Autodesk solutions AND have impeccable relationship skills to create win/win environments for all parties that you work with – Let’s talk!
- Lead and own all post-sales activity in order to create recognizable business value for Autodesk’s top customers. You will build positive relationships, demonstrate product knowledge, plan and execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Identify opportunities for growth and accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best return on your customers’ investment within the shortest timeframe
- Be the customer’s voice and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Collaborate from proposal through delivery to translate customer business and technical challenges into solutions based on Autodesk products & services
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of named accounts (from key users to CXO) , becoming a trusted advisor to the customer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You have 10+ years in sales, service delivery, account management, or customer success experience
- Strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- An enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect customers with an understanding of their needs and ensuring they understand and realize the full value of our products and services
- Thrive in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented, accountable, and diligently manage your time
- Working as a CSM currently in an MNC or a Startup
- An understanding of the manufacturing industry/ Automobile Industry and an interest in learning more
- Experience deploying technology or services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including an analytical and process-focused mindset
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer management
You should apply even if you don’t feel that your credentials 100% match the position description – we are looking for relevant skills and attributes, not a checklist of experience that exactly matches the position itself.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.