- Customer Success Advisor, Strategic Territory Nordics - Barcelona
- Digital Sales Representative, Nordics - Barcelona
- Program Manager- Sales Help - Barcelona
- Channel Programs Specialist EMEA - Barcelona
- Client Services Specialist - German speaking - Barcelona
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a License Compliance Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for working through a large volume of License Compliance leads and opportunities to vet, drive and close out. You will work closely with Autodesk sales teams (TSR teams), channel partners, legal, and other members of the License Compliance team on compliance matters. The License Compliance Inside Sales Representative’s primary activity is discussing the (potential) compliance matter with customers, users and ensuring this leads to a commercial resolution.A License Compliance Inside Sales Representative is responsible for driving a high level of customer compliance engagements – whether warning letters or audit activities, resolving compliance matters while retaining customers. You will also be responsible for meeting, exceeding and forecasting quarterly and annual License Compliance sales goals within your territory.
- Lead the activities of License Compliance in the German Market, including profiling, collaboration, deals management and performance management
- Drive execution and implementation of License Compliance sales to meet target of revenue and new subscriptions goals
- Sales KPIs to ensure that leading indicators are pointed towards hitting overall revenue and new subscription goals
- Manage sales, forecast, pipeline and activity metrics (all leading indicators) to ensure these are tracking towards achievement of revenue goals
- Collaborate on best practices and drives License Compliance strategies within the German market
- Ensure cross-functional approach in the reconciliation of License compliance programs. Work hand in hand with Legal, Channel and Sales to maximize revenue opportunities within License Compliance engagements
- Strategically monitor and review long term goals of the program and ensure these are executed within budget and that License Compliance revenue targets are met
- Manage own License Compliance Sales Opportunities
- Experience and comfort with communicating and negotiating at executive level
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- I.T. Knowledge is an advantage
- At least 2 years of Inside Sales experience
- Successful track record in a software sales role is a plus
- Ideally a previous experience in License compliance
- Understanding of software licensing models, license agreements and contracts
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products (Excel/Word/Power point)
- Proficient in utilizing various CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce.com, Siebel, etc.)
- Native German and Business English are a must
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.