- Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Creative Director (Autodesk Flame) - New York City, NY
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - La Habra, CA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - Columbia, TN
- Autodesk Product Consultant - Sacramento, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
You will join Enterprise Systems and Experience (ESE), which is part of Autodesk’s 3500+ person Digital Platform & Experience division. The Manager of the Collaborations Team manages the team members that helps Autodesk drive business and customer success. We are all about improving the productivity and performance of people across the organization.
- Oversee engineers that are facilitating the maintenance and support of all Collaboration SAAS and Infrastructure to ensure security, reliability, performance, fault tolerance and high availability
- Understand Collaboration SaaS tools such as Exchange Online, Teams, One Drive, SharePoint, Zoom, Slack and Telephony
- Work with team to anticipate, identify and resolve problems affecting application management, system performance, efficiency, and availability
- Work with key business teams to understand requirements and potential collaboration solutions
- Engage vendors and IT teams to identify, diagnose and resolve all Collaboration Services incidents and problems and be involved and available for all escalations
- Create and implement technical support processes, metrics, SLAs, policies, and procedures
- Provide oversight of change and incident management for Collaboration
- Perform all administrative tasks relating to engineers including: evaluation, performance reviews, salary, onboarding, training, hiring / separation, and education for career advancement
- Work with SR Manager on strategy in order to create team Initiatives, metrics and reporting
- 5+ year experience in a enterprise IT environment
- 5+ years of supervisor/project management experience
- Knowledge of Collaboration Services technologies and solutions
- 5+ years of people management
- Hands-on experience and expertise in the following areas is a plus: Exchange Online – Hybrid Model, email filtering and routing, and Teams/SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong focus on the end user experience
- Excellent problem and resolution skills
- Excellent customer service skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.