- Customer Support Associate - Atlanta, GA
- Senior Program Manager, Internal Communication Operations - Atlanta, GA
- Program Manager, Research, Hybrid/Remote - Atlanta, GA
- Senior User Experience Designer, Hybrid/Remote - Atlanta, GA
- Cloud Network Engineer - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk has built one of the most impactful content creation software production teams in the world and we are seeking a Senior Product Manager the 3ds Max product. This role combines a deep understanding of target customer needs with an understanding of software development capabilities and available technologies to define a product that is both compelling to our market and achievable by the engineering and experience design organizations. You would be part of a team composed of Product Managers and Product Owners responsible for defining the product vision, strategy and direction for 3ds Max.
Our digital content creation tools (DCCs) form the incredible software backbone of the entertainment industry. From modeling to animation to texturing, rendering and VFX you will be a passionate advocate for the transformative features used in some of the most beloved video games, feature films and animation productions around the globe. At Autodesk, our vision is to make media production better for everyone. We offer platforms, community, resources, tools, and processes that empower the future of productivity and creativity in media and entertainment. We enable content makers to inspire, educate, and entertain, while empowering our employees to build a meaningful career with us. You will work within an inclusive culture that offers competitive and equitable salaries, generous benefits, exciting career growth opportunities and work-life balance.
- Responsible for a product, or segment of large product with diverse scope including an understanding of current business trends
- Follows processes and policies to arrive at solutions, suggesting improvements to processes
- Develops roadmap schedules, captures customer needs to meet business performance requirements
- Frequently interact directly with customers, and / or functional peer groups
- May lead a cooperative effort among members of a product team
- Define technological workflows and contribute to the roadmap for major content creation tools and pipelines-in collaboration with the development team and central partners
- Track global industry trends in content production and technology (e.g., video games, film, animation, etc.) and present to appropriate stakeholders on a recurring basis
- Maintain close relationships with production artists and engineers, to understand their needs and to help drive optimal acceptance of designs
- Identify and prioritize development needs, both internal to Media & Entertainment groups as well as partner groups
- Evaluate technology delivered by Development for technical completion, performance, quality and compliance
- Understand technical problems and drive design projects from concept through to development implementation
- 7+ years of experience in product management or development
- Ability to break down complex problems into user-focused solutions
- Experience defining and tracking product metrics
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities, and ability to adapt in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, enjoy working with and presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working within a large organization
- Experience managing projects in a large organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working in feature film development and pipelines or in game development frameworks and methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment
- Experience with web development on an industry scale cloud platform (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with statistical analytics platforms and concepts
- Experience with Maya, 3ds Max or similar DCCs/tools in production
- Knowledge of the Design Viz industry, preferably with knowledge of 3ds Max
- A strong grasp of our competitors’ products, their strengths, weaknesses and target markets
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.