- Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Creative Director (Autodesk Flame) - New York City, NY
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - La Habra, CA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - Columbia, TN
- Autodesk Product Consultant - Sacramento, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for an Industry & Portfolio Marketing Manager to drive adoption of Autodesk technology and services in postsecondary educational institutions. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Industry & Portfolio Marketing, your job is to develop, implement, measure, and iterate product marketing and go-to-market (GTM) strategies that result in loyal, engaged customers in vocational programs and Higher Education. This role could be based anywhere in the US
The ideal candidate will have a powerful combination of right- and left-brain thinking, mixing analytical chops with marketing magic. You will use your marketing expertise to create compelling industry and product messaging and positioning, build engaging content for customers and prospects, and enable our Field Engagement team through effective sales tools and training materials.
The successful candidate has created, executed, and optimized marketing programs in an enterprise software company with both direct and channel sales motions. Your experience, customer focus, creativity, attention to detail, and relentless drive for results will be critical to your success at Autodesk. Success in the role is defined as the ability to increase Autodesk’s penetration in post-secondary institutions.
- Develop a thought leadership platform that positions Autodesk for success in educating the next generation of designers, builders and doers
- Help Autodesk and its customers continue the transition to a software-as-a-service (SaaS) business model
- Define marketing strategies and tactics to drive growth in the Higher Education industry segment, with a focus on manufacturing, mechanical engineering, and machining (vocational) programs
- Partner with the Field Engagement (Sales), Content, Communications, Demand-gen and Marketing Operations teams to execute and measure complex, integrated marketing programs that drive product adoption and usage
- Oversee the creation of messaging and content for use in marketing campaigns focused on machinists and mechanical engineers in vocational, 2-year and 4-year institutions
- Collaborate with other product and industry marketing teams across Autodesk on joint programs
- 8+ years’ experience in product marketing or product management at a B2B software company
- You have proven success launching and driving adoption of cloud- and subscription-based offerings
- You have the ability to capture, synthesize and translate customer needs into actionable marketing strategies
- Familiarity with postsecondary education and workforce development markets
- Familiarity with Autodesk products, and with the CAD/CAM ecosystem
- You generate new ideas, gain the input and buy in from key stakeholders, adjust as necessary and hold yourself and others accountable
- You are a gifted storyteller who translates feature speak into customer benefits that help create emotional connections with our audience, and just as comfortable with modern, data-driven marketing techniques
- You gather industry and competitive insights and then effectively communicate them to internally
- You are the voice of the customer and back it up with a deep understanding of analytics and reporting tools
- Innovative, adaptive, inclusive and accountable; able to come up with new ideas, adjust as necessary, gain the input and buy in from key stakeholders and hold themselves and others accountable to agreed-to outcomes
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.