Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Global Brand and Communications team is part of the Worldwide Marketing organization at Autodesk. We arefocused ondesigning, making, and activating the Autodesk brand to inspire innovators around the world.
Reporting to our VP of Global Brand and Communications (GBC), this role will be responsible for ensuring the leadership team is effective in prioritizing and executing the most critical, highest value initiatives. This role will help keep the team on track to hit quarterly and annual goals, while planning and executing with future scale in mind. You will act as ‘connective tissue’ in communicating needs across the team and across the company. This role will serve as a trusted advisor to elevate and amplify the leader of GBC’s impact and effectiveness. The Chief of Staff will act as a sounding board, serve as liaison or proxy when needed, and manage executive communications for the leader being supported.
- Manage the annual strategic planning process for the GBC leadership team and facilitate the execution and review of these plans
- Ensure operational excellence andleadership team alignment by leveraging processes and frameworks that drive effective decision making and clear accountability
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the operational cadence of the leadership team through planning and facilitating staff meetings, QBRs, offsites, extended leadership team meetings, etc.
- Drive consultation generate recommendations for improved team health and culture across the GBC Leadership team and full organization
- Own and driveinternal communications such as org-wide announcements, All Hands, newsletters, annual plans, and ad hoc communications
- Effectively partner with HR, Finance, Recruiting, Legal and various other teams at Autodesk to represent the needs and priorities of the GBC team and build cross functional plans to support them
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Operations and Analytics to ensure key performance indicators are being tracked and reported on
- Lead cross functional initiatives as needed such as design and build business metrics dashboards, onboard internal communications tools, handle executive speakerships etc.
- Work closely with Executive Assistant to plan and conduct all hands, offsite events, planning sessions, and key development sessions for the overall team
- Explore and cultivate leadership development programs within the GBC org, including external speakers, workshop development, etc.
- 10+ years of experience, including 4+ years in operations, strategy, project management or a related field
- Experience building programs that enhance the effectiveness, engagement, and satisfaction of teams
- Impeccable project management and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Strong accountability
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Strong analytical skills and adept at using key data and reporting tools
- Effective, versatile, and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.