Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are currently seeking a People Manager to join our People Data Operations team to lead and evolve a high performing and experience centric operations team at Autodesk. The People Data Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in how we drive data accuracy, enable self-service and continuously improve user experience through technology.
The candidate should have expertise in leading high performing teams that’s responsible for Workday Data Management, Workday Production Support and ServiceNow Production Support. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys the challenge of highly complex business scenarios and is passionate about data and systems. To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent knowledge and techno-functional experience in Workday, and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for managing Workday and ServiceNow Data Management, Workday Support and ServiceNow support Analysts within the People Data Operations Team to deliver end to end delivery and management of multiple tasks, activities and projects
- Collaborate with application users, NEXT (HRIT), DES (IT) organizations and other key stakeholders to develop requirements for requested Workday enhancements
- Recommend Workday technical and functional solution taking into account priorities and trade-offs, and drive alignment among stakeholders
- Lead technical and functional analysts to troubleshoot and resolve Workday issues, analyze user issues and resolving them via technical solution and/or process re-engineering
- Identify opportunities to enhance Workday and SericeNow via planned/ad-hoc release
- Lead the change management efforts on new business processes
- Collaborate with other People Resources, Cross functional teams and People Data Ops team members to create, analyze, update, refresh, and maintain technical requirements and test plans for the various People Operations applications.
- 4+ years of experience in Workday HCM, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Off, Absence Management and Performance Management
- Experience managing Workday Data Analysts and Workday Technical teams
- Hands on configurations and maintenance support experience with Workday is a must
- Prior Workday implementation experience will be an added advantage
- Managed multiple HR Projects involving HR and other cross functional stake holders such as IT, Finance, Payroll and/or external vendors
- Strong project management skills, preferably Agile methodology (Professional certifications in PMP, ITIL, AGILE or WATERFALL)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.