Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you passionate about customer marketing and the ability to drive product adoption with high tech SaaS products? Do you pride yourself in staying up on the latest marketing technology and approaches for doing this? Are you obsessed with data and marketing analytics for measuring everything you do? If yes, you may be a good fit for the Adoption Experiences Campaign Development Manager position within the Customer Retention Marketing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for and held accountable for developing, delivering, and measuring multi-touch, multi-channel customer adoption programs that support a global marketing organization. You should be very knowledgeable about the latest marketing technology and approaches including account-based marketing and have a proven track record running data-driven marketing programs that deliver revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will be a smart, resourceful, and resilient self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required. You should be a doer and not a delegator. You must be comfortable with ambiguity and with charting new paths and be readily adaptable to changing market and organizational dynamics. Communication is essential to success in this role – you must have a strong history of effective cross-functional collaboration, especially with marketing and sales. Because you are part of a worldwide team, some flexibility in working hours may be required to accommodate communication across multiple time zones.
- Develop and deliver multi-touch, multi-channel adoption programs in alignment with overall business strategy
- Collaborate closely with extended marketing organization to ensure adoption campaigns are built on a foundation of compelling customer-centric content
- Architect the technical setup of adoption campaigns to support a multi-touch and multi-channel approach
- Develop and deliver a flexible campaign package including traffic drivers, landing pages, recommended media strategy, and other components for execution by global retention marketing execution team
- Work with sales readiness stakeholders to ensure sales teams have the tools they need to follow up on demand originating from the campaigns
- Drive a bi-directional feedback loop with marketers around the world to communicate new campaign content and collect input for continuously improving campaign effectiveness
- Measure and report on effectiveness of adoption programs, with the purpose of improving efficiency and adoption metrics
- Manage win-win relationships with creative agencies and other external vendors
- Manage quarterly campaign development budget
- A minimum of 3-7 years demand generation experience in B2B software and SaaS
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to get the job done
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in a wide range of inbound and outbound marketing disciplines, including social media (especially LinkedIn and Facebook), organic and paid search, retargeting, direct marketing, event marketing, and advertising
- Experience with Salesforce.com and business analytics tools such as Looker, QlikView, or Tableau
- Experience developing and executing demand generation campaigns with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo
- Knowledge of B2B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Proven ability to influence matrix management peers and superiors
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Experience working across global teams is desirable
- Understanding of the AEC industry and customers is desirable
- Travel required up to 20%
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.