Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 76,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
Midmarket Business Development Representatives are not transactional- we are strategic, tip-of-the-spear, budding sales superstars. You will collaborate with some of the best outside sales professionals in the industry to navigate complex enterprise sales environments. You will develop, refine, and execute account plans in companies with household names. You will master the art of prospecting to find the next mammoth deal and expand our footprint in some of our highest priority accounts. Why? Because the top 25% of our team has been promoted in the last 2 years to run their own full-cycle territory.
- Collaborate with Account Executives (Inside/Field Sales) and Demand Generation counterparts to develop a qualified sales pipeline of customers
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs or projects initiated by sales management
- Qualify leads and pass opportunities to the Autodesk Account Executives in the territory business (pipeline + revenue)
- Interact with clients and prospects of all seniority levels, including C-Suite, in a variety of industries, across a broad geographical region
- Map key stakeholders, technical requirements, and business processes on all sales deals
- Contact customers via phone, email, Outreach, LinkedIn, by leveraging outbound techniques/technologies to position the value of Autodesk software solutions
- Create and manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting, and maintaining to close or transferring to the appropriate team
- Maintain a strong understanding of promotions and campaigns related to doing business with Autodesk
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative while learning sales process, sales skills, and industry knowledge
- Manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting, and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Passion to pursue a career in sales with specific interest in SaaS and technology
- Curious and constantly seeking to learn something new
- Self-aware and understand your own strengths and weaknesses
- Quick to adapt to new challenges and find the best path through them
- Eager to prospect and cold call new logos and existing strategic clients
- Confident in managing a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- Experience with Salesforce other similar CRM
- Knowledge on how to manage your schedule and prioritize your day
Target Pay for this Position(Colorado) – $76k
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.