Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This role is with the Fusion 360 team building Electronic Product Development software. Similar to Computer-Aided Drawing applications like Autocad or similar, your role would be building the tools that enable millions of people to design the devices you use every day and participate in the economy building the electronics / intelligence at the heart of consumer electronic products. The concepts / challenges of this team include, at a high level:
- 2D and 3D drawing / connectivity (networking) methods
- Graphs and graph algorithms, graph performance optimization
- 3D Modelling – BREP, Mesh
- Constructive 3D Geometry including parametric modelling (3D Boolean operations, derived geometry, constraints-driven geometry)
- Data modelling for complex, multi-layered, abstract data structures
- Asset management (library) and reuse (including versioning of assets)
- Heavy graphics performance optimization and rendering
We are looking for people with discipline and who thrive with fewer meetings, fewer constraints, and more freedom to develop their ideas. This requires that you are willing to learn and to test the things you come up with to decide if they are ready (millions of people will use them every day to innovate!).
Every day you can expect to:
- Develop high-quality, stable code for use in products and solutions for customers and ensure new code conforms to established coding standards and meets the feature specification.
- Participate in developing test plans, including regression tests, for newly developed software or features, communicate with QA, test what you build
- Write and maintain the code so that it can be tested using automatic methods and write and maintain automatic tests as appropriate
- Participate in developing new test plans, new strategies, and new debugging / profiling tools & procedures if necessary
- Research and analyze existing legacy architecture and software code, making enhancements or resolving defects and improving performance on new HW
- 1+ years of experience on large scale software development
- Solid C++ programming skill
- Good at one of the following areas熟悉以下领域中的一个:
- (1)Algorithms related to electronics design or simulation 熟悉电子设计,仿真相关算法
- (2)Computational geometry 熟悉计算几何学或者图论算法
- (3)3D modeling熟悉3D建模算法
- Knowledge of PCB routing or similar algorithm is preferred.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.