Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Platform Services and Emerging Technology (PSET) Finance team is looking for a Sr. Finance Manager to support and enable Autodesk to meet its strategic and financial goals. This role will serve as the primary business partner to a member of the PSET leadership team and own overarching financial management processes for the PSET FP&A team. You will support the head of Developer Enablement on the PSET leadership team. In this capacity you will serve as a trusted financial advisor, guiding and providing insights on investments, portfolio analysis and technology decision support. This also includes financial management of ADSK’s cloud hosting footprint. Additionally, as owner of PSET’s financial processes, you will design and implement all aspects of planning, forecasting, quarterly close and recurring reporting.PSET Finance is committed to ongoing skills development, process excellence, and work-life balance for the team.
- Serve as primary business partner to PSET leader overseeing development capabilities
- Financially manage Autodesk’s company wide use of cloud hosting services
- Manage PSET’s overarching financial processes and consolidation
- Manage Autodesk’s long range COGS plan, aligning costs with topline performance and ensuring efficiency opportunities are realized
- Autodesk financial processes: Annual and Long-Range Planning, Forecast and Quarterly Close
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP as defined by our Corporate Accounting team
- Manage a team of 1-2
- Special projects such as platform consumption tools and analysis
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting or economics, MBA or CPA a plus
- 10+ years of related finance experience or business analysis background
- Statical based modeling experience a plus
- Prior experience in a technology/software/SaaS company
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with financial software (e.g. Anaplan, Qlikview, Looker, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, inquisitive mind, data savvy and experience with financial models and analyses
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Great attention to details
- Strong execution with ability to work in a fast pace and manage tight deadlines
- Growth mindset and ability to learn quickly
- Global Perspective
The Ideal Candidate
- An action oriented, pragmatic problem solver who addresses today’s issues with an eye towards the long term
- You must be comfortable working with large data sets, business intelligence tools and across multiple teams at all levels of management
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.