Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Customer Success is looking for an Infrastructure Support Enablement Specialist to join our fast-growing, dynamic team and deliver training for the explosive growth of our multi-faceted Global Support Team. This role will be responsible for designing and delivering support enablement programs and content across the organization to help our support organization reach its goals.
Location: Hybrid to GPS Office – Portland, Barcelona, Munich, Krakow, Tokyo.
- Create, update, deliver and iterate on enablement training content for our Internal & Partner Support organization
- Design, update and revise enablement program content
- Have ongoing conversations with the support team to identify what’s working and what are their key challenges to inform best practices and training needs
- Coach others on how to increase their support skills, knowledge, and ensure proper behaviors are being cultivated
- Engage in creating support material, such as articles, PowerPoints, training videos, etc.
- Work with the Support Enablement Management, Marketing, and Partner network to help create tools, resources, and training to address the ongoing and ever-changing needs of the support teams
- Design and deliver continued education to empower the Support teams as they grow in their career
- Work with Support Enablement Management to prepare for and deliver new hire training and onboarding, follow-up training, and webinars
- Follow up with Support to ensure training is completed, and that material has been completed
- Additional Support for Support Enablement projects as needed
- Contribute to a culture and framework of innovation and excellence
- Required: Expert Proficiency in Civil 3D – Nice to have: ReCap Pro, Infraworks, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Revit
- 3+ years of successfully supporting training at a software company in a technical capacity
- Experience developing process guides and/or training modules for consumption by a broad audience
- Comfortable scheduling and leading training meetings, webinars, and other training programs, including follow up communication, scoring, and reporting
- Results-driven with a consistent track record of exceeding goals
- Analytical, detail-driven, and a master multitasker
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to listen to the support team challenges and recommend/develop effective training solutions
- Highly organized with strong initiative and superior work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products including Office and Teams
- Ability to analyze data and determine actionable insights
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience with International teams
Target Pay for this Position(Colorado): 112K
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.