Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Data Quality Engineer, you will be sharing the responsibility to ensure stability and consistency to the data platform that enable data driven marketing at Autodesk. You shall assist in building and maintaining a world class marketing data platform that helps the company to develop better marketing strategies.
- Work with development and business teams to understand requirements and data quality objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate using Jira or similar tools
- Create, maintain, and improve data quality tracking mechanisms that identifies disruptions in data ingestion and processing
- Proactively improve the quality of reporting and provide transparency and a high level of awareness of data quality to stakeholders and leadership
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or in another quantitative fields
- 2-4 years of experience in data quality engineering
- Experience working with relational databases, query authoring as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Hands-on experience with creating SQL queries
- Reporting skills, proficient in creating status reports based on test results
- Strong quality and automation mindset
- Optional Working knowledge of the Agile development process
- Good analytical skills, technical aptitude, and attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience working on marketing domain is good to have
- Affinity to programming (Python preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about domain and technology
- Flexible and be able to embrace change effectively
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Process focused
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.