Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Civil 3D is a world leading civil infrastructure design and documentation software. It’s one of Autodesk flagship products that has around 1 million monthly active users over the world and creates hundreds of millions of dollars revenue. Both the MAU and annual income are still increasing.
You will join Autodesk Civil 3D team as a developer. More specifically you will be creating workflows for Civil 3D users to efficiently and effectively collaborate through cloud-based solutions. Those workflows are especially critical for big customers that are working on huge infrastructure projects. Along with the increasing complexity of modern infrastructure projects, good collaborate workflows are no longer optional.
- This position is for a fresh graduate (Master degree required) orexperienced software developer (Bachelor degree)
- Join a growing and dynamic team developing Autodesk Civil3D Applications
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features according to market requirements and product specifications
- Work as a member of an integrated team collaborating closely with team members in US
- Must be a self starter and a strong team player
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Familiarwith C++ programming, OOA and OOD
- Familiarwith Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Good English speaking and writing skills. Must know and be able to articulate technical idioms in English
- Experience in cloud service development and troubleshooting is a plus
- Experience in multi-thread programming is a big plus
- Experience in 3D graphics programming, AutoCAD ObjectARX is a big plus
- Experience in math, especially in geometry is a plus
- Working Knowledge of .NET Framework as well as C#, VB.NET, etc is a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.