Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a talented BI Engineer who will play an integral role in the technical development of critical sales tools and business workflow leveraging data for decision making. This role involves driving sales team productivity through creating future state best practices for business/data analytics.
Responsible for defining, designing, and implementing BI solutions to enable the analysis of data to support strategic initiatives and ongoing business requirements. You will be responsible for creating analytical reports and developing BI layers that result in action-oriented conclusions.
This role is a unique opportunity to maximize the success of Autodesk’s sales tool productivity investments. It requires the candidate to focus on the development of future state business process capabilities and to drive the elimination of redundancies, optimize efficiencies, lower costs, and streamline the delivery to our sales teams.
- Develop reports and dashboards using Power BI or any related tools
- Work with cross functional teams to understand the data extracted from different applications
- Develop, integrate, test, and maintain existing and new applications
- Design and develop tools to transform datasets of small and large volumes of data into clean, normalized, enriched datasets
- Recommend enhancements and modifications to optimize business intelligence processes
- Address business intelligence queries and issues in a timely fashion
- Maintain documentations for all business intelligence processes
- Think beyond the current tools and think creatively to deliver the best solution to problems presented
- BS or MS in Comp. Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics etc
- 5+ years with relevant experience required
- Advanced knowledge in data analysis tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or any other BI Tools
- Experience in SQL and relational Databases (SQL/ORACLE/MySQL etc.,)
- Experience in data modeling, scripting, reporting and effective user interface design is highly preferred
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in Salesforce, SAP, Anaplan is a plus
- Snowflake, AWS S3 / Redshift experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.