Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Customer Success Advisor is a role focused on driving success in the “Onboard” and “Use” lifecycle stages of our Midmarket indirect and direct customers as they deploy Autodesk solutions. The focus of this role will be to engage directly with customers proactively through customer nurturing & planning interactions, data-driven triggered actions and reacting to inbound customer-initiated triggers
- Assist customers by providing guidance and resources directly to assist with onboarding new solutions and to identify and assist at-risk customers who have low adoption of products to increase the value they receive toward meeting their business goals
- Partner with sales teams, the reseller partner ecosystem, technical support, client services, and others to drive customer success motions
- Participate in Account Planning processes with Sales and Technical Sales teams, identifying targeted accounts to drive success planning activities, engagement strategies, and establish business outcome alignment
- Monitor customer usage data and other health indicators and translate into strategies for success, together with reseller partners and internal sales teams
- Co-Create Success Plans for select customers based on Business Outcome alignment, pre-sales implementation planning activities, and Account Planning processes
- Engage comfortably throughout all levels and personas within customer organizations, including contract management, IT administration, end-users, user management, and customer leadership/decision makers
- While engaging throughout the lifecycle, be able to identify opportunities for expanding the business relationship and support the sales team in pursuit of the expansion opportunity
- Customer Empathy & customer mindset
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Collaboration and coordination across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead, discover, and uncoverthe customer’s business challenges
- Fluent languages spoken and written: English & Arabic
- 4+ years Customer Success/Account Management experience
- SDFC proficiency
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.