- General Construction Sr. Estimator - Chantilly, VA
- Mechanical Engineer II - Newport News, VA
- Mechanical Engineer III - Newport News, VA
- Account Executive, Innovyze Product Specialist - Virginia
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Pilot - Gainesville, VA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We’re hiring a Paid Social Manager who will be responsible for formulating strategies and executing campaigns as part of our growing Account-Based Marketing efforts in Asia-Pacific and Japan. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of paid advertising on LinkedIn, Facebook, 6sense, and other new, upcoming platforms for driving our ABM efforts further. This candidate should have great analytical skills to help improve campaign performance and be comfortable presenting results to key decision-makers.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define strategy, budgets, and execution plans
- Manage a team of execution specialists who would report directly into you
- Act as the main point of contact for campaign owners and stakeholders
- Manage and execute planned campaigns, optimizing for KPIs such as lead generation, form fills, and awareness
- Own and develop test plans to continually improve performance and learning
- Report out on KPIs to campaign owners to help them understand what worked and where we could improve campaigns
- Ensure that campaign and social media strategies emphasize brand tone and voice, as well as business objectives
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, or other STEM fields
- 6+ years of social media marketing or communications experience. A background in business-to-business marketing is preferred
- Experience running paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent creative written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.