Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you looking for an exciting job that allows you to explore and learn? Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on real, challenging issues? This is an Application Support Analyst position within the Enterprise Application Support organization. The team is seeking an IT Support Specialist with hands-on experience with AWS.
The position will encompass the day to day support of applications primarily focusing on AWS, Java and SAP. This is a global position requiring the ability to work within IT and Customer Support organizations throughout the world under general direction from an Application Support Manager. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
- Provide Level 2 Incident Management support for Order management and related applications with a goal of meeting business service levels
- Take ownership of critical issues, enlist proper representation from other IT support teams and drive towards resolution
- Automate manual enterprise operations tasks and optimize business process to reduce workloads & create proficiencies
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Enterprise Applications including AWS hosted applications
- Support Autodesk enterprise growth and ensure stability through maintenance activities on Enterprise Applications
- Design, develop, re-factor, optimize, and enhance web application software utilizing Java and other open source technologies
- Work with open source tools, create API,rich dashboards and implement proactive monitoring The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical and communication skills and includes a mix of on call and operational tasks and involves small to medium level software development work
- Serve as the liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the development teams
- eCommerce experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (i.e. EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Lambda, CloudFormation, and others)
- Knowledge of SalesForce APIs and integration
- Understanding of PCI compliance and security best practices
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe AEM (CQ) and related technologies
- Production React experience
- Experience with Node.js, npm, Gulp, and Webpack
- Familiarity with responsive web design
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.