Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is a leading Design software vendor and is looking for a dynamic results-oriented candidate to join as the Partner Account Manager to lead and managed the Autodesk is Responsible for Philippines channel sales strategy and managing Solution Providers (resellers) business relationships. The person will be responsible to lead the sales and services transformation strategy of the channel partners in Philippines for Autodesk. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our Philippines Autodesk team to chart a stronger growth for our channel partners.
- Work and collaborate closely with assigned Solution Providers (resellers), becoming trusted advisor, assisting in the development and success of their Autodesk business
- Work closely with Distribution sales manager in channel sales team to build partner enablement, sales and marketing plan with resellers
- Assists in the development and success of the reseller channel through consultation, business planning and market development activities
- Acts as liaison between the reseller and Autodesk to facilitate effective two-way communication. Holds schedule regional sales meetings to update our partners on the direction of the Autodesk channel strategy
- Builds relationships with resellers in the country to facilitate common vision and strategy
- Lead quarterly business planning, review quarterly sales results with resellers. Helps resellers set quotas and goals for upcoming quarters
- Provides training and assistance to the Solution Providers (resellers) directly or through appropriate company resources in the following areas: product training, sales training, account development, customer success., presentation and demonstration skills, seminar activity, marketing plans, and proposal development
- Assists partners in developing sales and marketing plans related to the vertical product line. Implements new product launches with resellers within assigned territory
- Maintain relationships with resellers and/or distributors. Responsible for maintaining “health of channel”. Ensure channel compliance with contract terms
- Together with Autodesk business unit manager (Territory sales, Industry sales, Telesales, Marketing, License Compliance etc), coordinate business strategies and plan with Solution Providers to ensure optimal level of involvement, build efficiency client coverage model, commitment from partners to maximize performance
- Candidate possessed 5+ years Territory Sales / Business Development/ Channel Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Exposure to and experience is developing channel programs to deliver sustainable revenue
- Culturally aware and have good interpersonal skills; able to collaborate across different functional teams and internal stakeholders
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
- Experience working within the enterprise software industry is highly desired, especially in the virtualization, cloud or enterprise software spaces
- Experience building successful sales teams
- Experience in coaching sales professionals in complex sales/pursuits
- Experience with balancing short term results with long term strategy
- Experience working in a multi-national, highly matrixed organization
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Strong analytical attributes, ability to use data to support business decision
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Passion for technology
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.