Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects? Do you have a start-up mentality? If this sounds like you… let’s talk.
Autodesk is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join (dEX) Digital employee experience team within the Digital Enterprise Services IT organization. This team leverages Software Engineering and DevOps principles to optimize the company’s business critical systems and processes through building re-usable platforms that enrich and improve overall Autodesk employee experience.Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company and the leading edge of the latest industry technology trends.The team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work with an existing DevOps & Full stack team in their journey towards becoming a world-class engineering team.
- Design, develop and deliver full-stack, high-value, cloud-based applications and experiences
- Ensure delivery of high-quality solutions by actively participating in quality assurance efforts
- Communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders locally and across the globe
- Participate in an agile-based development practice delivering value at high velocity
- Create reusable automation libraries, patterns and APIs that can be shared across the enterprise on a unified platform
- Work with open-source tools, rich dashboards and implement proactive monitoring solutions
- Work on automation opportunities across various domains and business systems as the need arises
- Optimize and support our existing public cloud solutions and workloads
- Cross-team collaboration and coordination to ensure reliable, secure, available and scalable releases
- Bachelor or Master’s in computer science or related field
- Knowledge and experience with web technology stacks
- Demonstrable IT knowledge commensurate with DevOps in an Enterprise and public cloud (AWS)
- Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences both in writing, in diagrams and person
- Experience in Java and related libraries & frameworks
- Experience in GraphQL or Restful APIs
- Experience deciding when to use common software design patterns, including server-less design within public cloud (AWS)
- Experience utilizing the Agile methodology
- Self-motivated, autonomous, empathetic and great communication skills
Join us in Novi, Michigan!
Novi continues to be one of the fastest growing cities in Michigan and ranks among the top of its neighboring county communities for research, technology and service companies. The city is located approximately 25 miles northwest of the center of Detroit, and 25 miles from of the center of Ann Arbor.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.