Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is transforming its’ approach to marketing and the Marketing Operations and Technology organization is leading that mission to empower Marketing & Sales to create personalized experiences for our customers. The Business Process Excellence (BPE) team is focused on applying automations and a customer-centric approach to all aspects of the marketing process and we’re looking for a consultative, innovative, and motivated individual to help us drive and deliver on these goals.
- Identify opportunities for automation to support the transition to a personalized, omni-channel, b2b marketing approach, at scale
- Lead cross-team projects to design and implement new global processes to support audience-centric marketing and to create a more streamlined experience for marketers
- Develop and assess projects and requests coming into the BPE team, including gaps and impact analysis. Recommend go-forward plans, accordingly
- Keep abreast of applicable industry offerings and innovations to continuously improve processes related to marketing personalization, omni-channel b2b deployment, customer lifecycle based marketing and more
- Build new processes with measurable goals in mind, and track progress toward goals
- Experienced in Marketing Operations or Marketing Technology roles (7+ years)
- Experienced with marketing automation platforms like Marketo Engage, Real Time CDP and Adobe Experience Platform highly desired
- Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under deadlines
- Strong communication skills with ability to create personalized narrative in explaining operational complexities
- Highly collaboratively and able to engage diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects; balancing stakeholders needs, process efficiencies and Autodesk’s goal to be a best-in-class customer centric company
- Metrics-driven, innovation focused, curious and driven to change conventional operational models
- Motivated to be a leader of Autodesk’s Behavior values
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.