Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Product Manager for Spacemaker at Autodesk you will work with an ambitious product team that wants to deliver the next generation of products for the architecture, engineering and construction industry, both by extending the current Spacemaker product and pave the way for future products. To achieve this, we have built an organization to give teams the autonomy to innovate at speed while staying aligned to create a cohesive offering.We are organized into cross-functional teams, where you will play a key role in a jointly accountable trio of Product, Design and Engineering, contributing to great products that are valuable to our customers, have high usability and are feasible to build.
- Product Strategy: Navigate our vast green field of opportunity and support the team in prioritizing. Shaping a set of offerings that drive adoption and impact across the many countries, markets, and verticals we enter. Share and inspire product vision across the company
- Product Alignment:Enabling teams to stay aligned in creating coherent offerings while experimenting and creating value for our customers. Manage and align stakeholders across the company
- Data-driven Decision Making: Contribute to decisions that are fueled by data, both qualitative and quantitative. Discover and develop product opportunities in new product areas
- Product Discovery & Product Delivery:Discover what products/features to build and how to deliver these products successfully to customers
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Architecture or similar.
- Prior experience in Product Management and/or Product Strategy
- Domain expertise in Architecture/Real Estate Development/Construction is a strong asset
- Strategic thinker
- The ability to excite and inspire others around a common goal
- Humble and collaborative team player
- Outstanding ability to communicate with people, both written and verbal
- Passion for building great software products, and businesses around them
- Comfortable with uncertainty inherent in operating in the space we’re in
- Entrepreneurial spirit
The Ideal Candidate
- Have drive to bring the construction industry into the 21st century – at a global scale
- Have great impact on product growth and adoption, and freedom to shape the path
- Have fun and learn in a team with passionate designers, software engineers, mathematicians, machine learning engineers, and other product managers
- Always develop in an environment that cares about learning, sharing knowledge and challenging ourselves to think differently
- Potentially take on people management responsibility (depending on your profile and career aspirations, you may be considered for a position as People Manager)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.