Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Market Research Manager -ACS
As a Market Research Manager for Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), you play a role in helping to transform the construction industry by bringing awareness to the value and vision of Autodesk Construction Cloud. Autodesk Construction Cloud connects workflows, teams, and data at every stage of construction to reduce risk, maximize efficiency, and increase profits.
We are specifically looking for an individual to lead out Market Research and Competitive Intel efforts for all products within Autodesk Construction Cloud. To do so, you will conduct primary and secondary research, partner with internal SMEs and Product Management to gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and how Autodesk Construction Cloud products fit into it.
This role will report to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing and is an exciting position that requires a mix of technical and communication skills.
- As the Competitive Intel expert, you will be responsible for researching the competitor set and enabling the greater organization through Battlecards, Newsletters, etc.
- Collaborate with Product and Segment marketing to provide competitive input for major go-to-market efforts
- Analyze and synthesize major competitor news in response documents
- Drive the quarterly market research program by creating the quarterly survey, managing vendors, conducting the data process and analysis and sharing out the research findings to senior leadership
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in customer insights/marketing analytics in technology, construction technology, market research firm, or management consulting
- Experience building out data visualization dashboards, preferably in Tableau or Power BI
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious with consistent track record of conducting quantitative and qualitative survey analysis
- Experience in the construction and/or construction technology industry is a plus
- Strong communication skills, writing, and articulation skills including experience synthesizing and presenting work to senior management
- Deep expertise with conducting competitive intelligence and applying a broad range of research techniques
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turnaround, high volume of projects
- Ability to maintain relationships with stakeholders and collaborate on projects
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment
- Ability to manage collaborative across a large, matrixed team in order to obtain inputs and deliverables
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.