- Growth Marketing Manager, Construction - Boston, MA
- Senior Product Manager, Trust Developer Enablement (REMOTE) - Boston, MA
- Research Program Collaboration Manager - Boston, MA
- VDC Manager - Boston, MA
- Environmental Project Engineer - Boston, MA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Product Marketing Manager for Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), you play a role in helping to transform the construction industry by bringing awareness to the value and vision of Autodesk Construction Cloud. Autodesk Construction Cloud connects workflows, teams, and data at every stage of construction to reduce risk, maximize efficiency, and increase profits.
As a member of the Product Marketing team, your primary focus will be to lead go-to-market for our products that support the Construction Quality and Safety workflows. This role will work closely with our Product Management, Custom Success, and Technical Sales teams to develop and execute messaging and positioning that support the awareness and adoption of Autodesk Construction Cloud technology. You will also play a key role in creating consumable messaging and positioning assets for internal sales/partner stakeholder groups and collaborate with other marketing teams to drive awareness and increase adoption through marketing campaigns
- Lead launch strategy and go-to-market efforts, including creating product/persona messaging and deliverables for internal and external audiences
- Participate in bi-monthly launch training to ensure internal sales and customer success teams are educated on upcoming releases from technical and value proposition perspectives
- Foster a strong relationship with the product management team to contribute to the product strategy, roadmap definition, and cyclical refinements due to market demands/changes
- Work closely with key marketing stakeholders across the organization to promote your product via the right channel and to the appropriate industry segment for maximum impact and traction
- Stay in tune with product usage to inspire new content ideas, social messaging, in-product campaigns, case studies, etc.
- Support press releases content, trade show material and technical seminars as required
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Channel Partner teams to develop relationships with key customers for product messaging and positioning validation and refinement
- 3+ years of B2B software product marketing experience
- Collaborative, creative and self-motivated
- Strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills
- Proven skill as a storyteller with the ability to explain complicated topics simply and clearly
- Experience working in a matrixed organization and leading cross-functional projects
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Construction industry experience is an advantage
- Experience working for a global company
- SaaS marketing
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.