Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Reporting to the Innovyze Head of Sales EMEA, you will be responsible for fostering Water Industry relations and facilitating & spotlighting innovation to optimize Direct & Channel Partner sales across the EMEA region to the Public sector. In this role, you will need to effectively coordinate between teams spanning: Sales (Direct & Channel), Pre-Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, Global Marketing & Customer Success
- Strategic Customer/Prospect engagement via key Innovyze brand equity enabling events such as conferences, webinars, water talks, as well as participate in relevant industry association discussions/events on behalf of Innovyze/Autodesk
- Act as Innovyze/Water SME (Subject Matter Expert) resource & mentor to sales (Direct & Channel), pre-sales, demand generation staff with an objective of enhancing their ability to achieve sales & revenue targets
- Collaborate with Sales Executives as a Water/Innovyze SME via direct engagement with senior level contacts at strategic customers & prospects to convey our solutions value propositions to strategic customers & prospects
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, Product Management & Customer Success to foster sales & marketing content development to enable successful sales pipeline cultivation
- Collaborate with Autodesk Water Strategy & Public Sector teams to ensure alignment of participation in & messaging for relevant EMEA industry association discussions/events
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to design & optimise success of sales promotions for Innovyze Solutions
- Collaborate with Head of Sales EMEA and EMEA Regional Sales Executives to develop and execute Sellable Addressable Market strategies
- 5+ years of direct Water/Wastewater sector experience in UK and, or EMEA is strongly preferred
- General familiarity with Innovyze Solutions is a plus
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about Software/SaaS Innovation that enables sales success
- Possesses excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of strategic customer/prospective organizations across EMEA as well as cross-functionally at all levels internally
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.