Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected, PlanGrid, Pype and Autodesk Constriction Cloud. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
The ACS Customer Support team is comprised of our frontline support associates, and two escalated teams – our Technical Support team and Support Specialists team. These three teams work closely together to help customers with their day-to-day questions and issues, ensuring they get the assistance they need and get back to work quickly.
The Technical Support Manager will oversee a team of global Technical Support Specialists who own the triaging of reported issues and submission to engineering, as well as the support case communication with customers on escalated technical issues. This team partners closely with our R&D team to see these reported issues through to resolution.
- Partner with the other members of the customer support leadership team to set goals and manage deliverables for the department that create a best-in-class support experience for our customers
- Hire, develop, and retain talent on the Technical Support team in line with Autodesk Values
- Foster a culture of problem solving and action taking focused on the success of our customers
- Own the development, execution, and ongoing improvements of your team’s processes
- Ensure team members have the resources and coaching they need to succeed and are committed to providing a top notch customer experience
- Work closely with cross functional leaders in R&D to ensure issues are solved for our customers in line with internal SLAs
- Champion an environment of collaboration and trust across teams, with the customer at the center of what we do
- Serve as a key leader in the Customer Success organization and across broader Autodesk teams, developing strong relationships and a “one team” mentality to solve customer pain points
- Utilize support case and Jira ticket data to identify and act on key trends in issues being reported
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other members of the support leadership team
- Passion for incredible customer service and 3+ years in a leadership role with a deep understanding of customer support best practices
- Enjoy learning from and talking to our customers and can remain empathetic and understanding during escalated situations
- Approachable,professional,optimistic,and thorough in all that you do, and inspire others around you to be the same
- Proven success coaching and developing high performing teams
- Previous experience in a technical supportenvironment
- Understanding of advanced functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms as well as cloud-based software like Dropbox, Google Docs, Box, One Drive, etc.
- Familiarity with Service Cloud, SalesForce and other CRM systems
- Experience with JIRA or comparable bug tracking tool
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Proficiency in a second language
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado) – $118,674 – $131,166
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.