Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As part of the People Experience organization, People Consultants share a mission to design and deliver a five-starexperience to employees in moments that matter to our employees. This means providing reliable and expert guidance where needed, anticipating the needs of employees, and personalizing their experience in a way that adds value. People Consultants enable leaders and teams to thrive by offering expertise in areas of coaching, facilitation, and other advisory practices aligned to Autodesk culture code and global behavior standards. They work closely with managers and employees throughout the employment cycle and provide expert advice and coaching in areas of team effectiveness, engagement, manager enablement, career development, termination, performance management, mediation, and resolution of employee relations issues in a systematic approach. They are also active partners to COE and Business teams in the design, deployment and adoption of programs and initiatives.
Consultation Leveraging Regional Expertise and Knowledge
- Complex labor and compliance issues
- M&A -diligence and integration
- New location set up or closures
- Involuntary Terminations
- Performance management (coaching on Performance Improvement Plans)
- Investigation procedure (if not standard ER investigation scenarios)
- Site council and site leader support
- Crisis Management
- Team dynamics (development, intervention, facilitation)
- Team effectiveness (reorganization, redeployments, retention)
- Change Management
- Leader onboarding and assimilation
- Employee Insights interpretation and action plans
- Employee career development coaching and planning
- Performance management (coaching on performance management cycle, feedback and improve performance)
On Demand Consultation
- Employee relations (in partnership with ER manager), conflict management and mediation (peer to peer, within teams, or manager)
- Support and guidance around established programs (calibration, focal, job leveling, etc.)
Program Deployment and Adoption
- Engaged in program deployment and drive adoption in country/geo across a division/business unit, country/geo or assigned team, such as salary reviews, performance management, benefits programs, culture and D&B programs and/or organizational changes. Coordinates with key stakeholders for implementation and effective assessment, leveraging appropriate consulting and HR planning and development. Recommend appropriate actions consistent with the strategic direction of the company
- Business programs: May support a business team, e.g. internal training programs by leveraging personal expertise, existing internal resources or external vendor.
We would hire someone who is Smart, Inclusive and Courageous, able to reach across boundaries and engage with key stakeholders to achieve faster, better results together.
- You are an HR professional with proven experience partnering with all levels incl. Sr. Leaders, managers and employees throughout the entire employment cycle
- You are skilled in coaching and facilitation
- You possess subject matter expertise, e.g. local employment laws and practices, employee relations, compensation and benefits, etc
- You prioritize and apply targeted effort to the work that matters most
- You are an excellent communicator and passionate about making a positive impact
- You are a strong advocate of Company culture and values
- Previous experience in a multinational matrix organization is preferred
- Holding certifications such as MBTI, Strength Finder, Coaching is a plus
- 8 + years relevant experience: BA/BS orequivalent work experience. +; PHR/SPHR orequivalent preferred
- You must be fluent in English
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.