Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
In the Customer Success organization, we relentlessly focus on earning customer loyalty. Our passion is delighting and retaining our customers. We do this by ensuring customers are successfully using their Autodesk software and deriving the maximum benefit from their Autodesk investment.
The Customer Success Advisor is an integral and impactful role in Autodesk’s newly restructured Commercial Customer Success organization. In collaboration with our Renewals Specialistsand Partners, the Customer Success Advisor will drive onboarding and adoption engagements with our customers. Autodesk depends on our team to drive customer adoption to earn customer loyalty, renewals, and future growth.
We do this by helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes and quantifying the resulting value. We strive to make our customers champions of our products. We build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and are advocates for our customers.
- Assist customers by providing guidance and resources directly to assist with onboarding new solutions and to identify and assist at-risk customers who have low adoption of products to increase the value they receive toward meeting their business goals.
- Partner with sales teams, the reseller partner ecosystem, technical support, client services, and others to drive customer success motions
- Monitor customer usage data and other health indicators and translate into strategies for success, together with reseller partners and internal sales teams
- Engage comfortably throughout all levels and personas within customer organizations, including contract management, IT administration, end-users, user management, and customer leadership/decision makers
- While engaging throughout the lifecycle, be able to identify opportunities for expanding the business relationship and support the sales team in pursuit of the expansion opportunity
- Respond to customer inquiries through e-mail, chat and/or phone (either direct or queue system). If unable to resolve customer inquiries, escalate to appropriate staff or management and respond back to partner/customer with solutions provided by escalations.
- Educate customers/partners on resources available and promote the self-service tools.
- Proficient in all technology platforms a partners/customer interacts with to access our products.
- Working in Salesforce to document all activity and maintain customer data.
- Generate and analyze regular and ad hoc reports for management, sales representatives and/or channel partners.
- Is independent, accountable, and self-motivated to drive a best-in-class onboarding and adoption engagements.
- Applies Customer Success and Sales skills associated with our onboarding and adoption processes; strong verbal and written skills required.
- Respond to customer and Partners inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have previous experience in a software (SaaS) sales, renewals or customer success position.
- Experience driving user onboarding and/or adoption
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with partners and peers
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style, the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic work environment
- You are seeking a great company culture with career advancement opportunities
- You have the ability and experience to contribute thought leadership and best practices to our team
- At least 2 years of work experience on a customer success, professional inside-sales, technical sales, or renewals team
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- English and German language – verbal and written skills required
- You have previous experience or knowledge of the Architectural, Engineering or Construction fields or the Design & Manufacturing industry.
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, high energy, and results oriented
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
- Ability to forge partner/customer relationships over the phone
- Understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.