Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk’s Digital Media Team is looking for an Account-Based Marketing Paid Media Specialist who will be responsible for managing campaigns as part of Autodesk’s growing ABM efforts in the EMEA region. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the paid advertising options available on platforms such as LinkedIn and 6sense. You’ll have great analytical skills to help improve campaign performance and be comfortable presenting results to key decision-makers. This is an exciting time for you to join a growing in-house digital media team and progress your career.
- Hands-on management of Account-Based Marketing paid media campaigns
- Plan and execute campaigns on ABM platforms like 6sense and other paid media channels, optimizing for KPIs such as lead generation, form fills, and awareness.
- Adapt marketing campaign plans and briefs into paid media strategies and media plans
- Ensure that campaign and social media strategies emphasize brand tone and voice, as well as business objectives
- Interpret campaign performance and provide insightful analysis
- Coordinate regular reporting and planning meetings with internal stakeholders
- Identify new testing opportunities (e.g., new ad formats, targeting capabilities, partners)
- Meet with marketing platform vendors and work closely with them on campaign execution and optimization
- Work closely with other digital media teams to collaborate on cross-channel initiatives
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience with ABSM automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, 6sense, etc
- Experience running paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Display
- Excellent creative written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in managing multiple budgets, forecasting, and pacing ad spend appropriately
- Expertise with reporting/tracking tools (PowerBI/Google Analytics/Excel).
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team-oriented; professional and collaborative attitude
- Ability to successfully build professional relationships inside and outside of the organization
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of paid media, social media marketing, or communications experience. A background in business-to-business marketing is preferred
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.