Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Learning Experience Designer will be responsible for supporting the sales enablement team by creating and optimizing sales enablement content including micro apps, video, collateral, presentations, and more.
A successful Learning Experience Designer should demonstrate a passion for creating engaging sales enablement content. He/she will work in collaboration with other members of the Sales Enablement team and the multiple stakeholders throughout the company to level up our sales enablement content to help us deliver impactful experiences.
The Learning Experience Designer is creative and takes pride in all of their content creations. This person will also need to be technically adept to be able program any microapps that are created. She / he will be a team player with a positive and solution-oriented approach to work with stakeholders in all departments.
- Create Micro Apps for sales enablement learning using Tiled
- Work with product, sales and marketing teams to create additional engaging sales training content to multiple audiences (internal teams & partners)
- Build videos, demos, animation, motion graphics, infographics and more for sales enablement, product launches, webinars, and other initiatives
- Help to build, grow, and maintain a library of reusable photos, graphics, illustrations, and other assets to enable scalable presentation templates
- Maintain the Sales Enablement assets within SharePoint and other systems for Sales and our partner network to easily access
- 2+.years experience building Tiled Apps for Sales Enablement
- 2+ years experience with Sales Enablement in the Construction Industry
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Adobe XD) and MS Office
- Advanced Power Point skills, comfortability with animations and creative graphics
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Video editing/experience
- Understands how to create content that is highly consumable for Sales teams to learn from
- Have built successful training and enablement content previously
- Experience working with a Sales Enablement team preferred
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to shifts in timelines, deadlines, and project goals
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional fast-paced team environment
- A natural curiosity to learn new technology, dig into problems, find unique solutions, and ask great questions to everyone you come in contact with
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/Marketing, Creative Writing, a related field, or equivalent experience
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.