Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Sr. Product Manager for Build Forms at Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), you are responsible for building the tools that are transforming the construction industry. Forms are a core tool to enforce processes that deliver construction projects safely, with high quality, profitably, and on time.As part of our Field Forms group, your team’s products will be used by tens of thousands of Project Managers, Foremen, Superintendents, and Engineers on construction sites across the world. We deliver solutions that are best in class for field adoption and are beloved by our end users for ease of use, intuitive designs, and flexibility for their workflows and needs. You will be continuing to extend Forms functionality to support our existing customers and facilitate adoption by BIM 360 and newly acquired customers.
Product Managers in our organization sit at the intersection of software development, design, and business strategy. We shape high-level product goals but also get our hands dirty. On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, work with designers and researchers to conduct user interviews or concept tests, prototype a new feature, iterate on a spec, analyze usage data, and pair with an engineer on implementation. We have ultimate responsibility for understanding our client needs, influencing business strategy, feature specification, and working with engineering to develop our software.
- Own and execute on the ACS Build Forms, partnering closely with other product teams to support the broader ecosystem across the Autodesk Construction Cloud
- Become an expert in field construction workflows – Quality, Safety, Daily Logs, Punch lists, and more – to identify new opportunities, prioritize features, and help our customers succeed with our products
- Collaborate with your team, design and engineering partners, and other product leads to develop overall product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Work with researchers, customers, and internal experts to unearth pain points and identify opportunities
- Communicate and collaborate with partner teams and other stakeholders to build consensus to navigate through customer escalations and drive the product forward
- Partner with engineering, design, and marketing on initiatives, product requirements, development, launch, and adoption
- Present the product vision, strategy, demos, and learnings to leadership, stakeholders, partner product teams, and the broader organization
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Project management skills driving projects forward within a large organization(s) with distributed teams globally
- Experience in the construction industry or on construction products
- Experience working at an enterprise software company that is building SaaS products
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to discover, define, develop, launch, and analyze new features or products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – interface with our customers as well as internal stakeholders: fellow product managers, product designers, engineers, sales, consulting, customer success, training, and product marketing
- Passion for solving our customers’ problems in the construction space
- Experience working on productivity or collaboration solutions
- Demonstrated success in taking a product, team, or another complex project from 0 to 1
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.