Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Position: Named Account Inside Sales Rep
The Named Accounts Inside Sales Rep is responsible for prospecting and hunting to find new business to be closed through a set of specific Named Accounts. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale and cross-selling. This position reports directly to the Inside Sales Manager, and will work closely with the Inside Sales Team, Named Accounts Sales Executives, Named Account Sales Managers, and the broader extended team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- strong verbal and written skills required.
- Understand customer issues and requirements to recommend a specific Autodesk product or industry solution.
- Uncovers and qualifies Named Accounts opportunities and depending on the complexity, will either close the business or transfer to Named Accounts Sales Executive.
- Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends as well as Autodesk Subscription and Advanced Support.
- Maintain strong understanding of promotions and campaigns related to doing business with Autodesk and/or its Partners.
- Provide customer with the relevant information, in order to create and close opportunities.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to document all customer opportunities and customer activity.
- Maintain Salesforce.com opportunities using probability definitions embedded to categorize opportunities accordingly to accurately forecast against plans and targets weekly.
- Build strong relationships for business planning with Named Accounts Sales Executives and their management team.
- Joint customer sales calls with the Named Accounts Sales Executives or extended team members will be required on occasion
Additional Job Requirements:
- 2+ years IT sales experience. Knowledge of Enterprise account a plus
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies i.e. TAS
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, SFDC, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- University/College degree is an asset
- Travel may be required
- Fluent languages spoken and written: English
- Other languages a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.