Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) is seeking a data engineering team lead to join our team. ACS Data Team works to transform, optimize, test, and maintain data platform for our construction/customer databases, data pipelines, and processing systems and optimize data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
Our Data Team is growing, and we are looking for a team leader to lead the ACS Data team. You will help us build and shape the future of our Data Engineering Team. Yours and the team’s mission will be to develop the tools and data pipelines necessary to enable data analysts, data scientists, and marketers across ACS to accomplish their goals, including increasing revenue, reducing churn, to enhance customer satisfaction, and making critical business decisions. To foster a data-driven business, you will help maintain the data infrastructure and analysis tools and work with fellow data engineers, data analysts, and data scientists.
- Develop & Maintain a scalable data platform through connecting disparate data housed across numerous organizational systems and different business domains
- Define technical roadmap for the team, decide on architecture, maintain/develop the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Build efficient and scalable data pipelines in Airflow to enable a data-driven business
- Manage SLAs for the data pipelines and improve pipeline efficiency and data quality
- Enable data integration between different applications with the use of the data platform
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientists that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Define SLAs, SLOs, SLIs to improve monitoring, observability & support of data engineering processes
- Contribute to the development and education plans on data engineering capabilities, systems, standards, and processes
- Facilitate and drive Agile ceremonies (daily stand up, backlog grooming, sprint planning, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in software/data engineering and 2+ years as a team lead
- Expert understanding of Python and/or SQL, with experience in dimensional modeling in analytical data warehouses, like Snowflake
- Experience in a programming language (such as Python) with standard data processing & making API calls to external systems
- Experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets
- Expertise with data pipeline orchestration tools, like Airflow
- Experience in cloud-based infrastructure like AWS / Google Cloud
- Understanding of BI tools such as Looker, PowerBI, and other tools
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo is a plus
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado): 150K
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.