Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
SAP HANA Expert will be working with an Engineering team in an Agile environment. Responsibilities include delivering quality solutions through analyzing, coding and testing. This involves partnering with architects to drive solutions, establishing clear requirements.
Through a combination of strong business understanding, solid analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, you will lead the discovery and conceptual design work required to translate business vision into solutions and features.
- Hands on development
- Work within a collaborative, Agile environment
- Assume independent responsibility and work effectively within a team
- Provide SAP HANA processing subject matter expertise to projects and implements industry best ETL technologies to satisfy client requirements
- Design and develop optimal code to maintain exceptional performance in processing large volumes of data across diverse sources
- Gather and translate business requirements into analytical applications
- Collaborate with other project members and drive the development of BI initiatives
- Design, develop, and test ETL solutions including modeling data warehouse metadata and automating data loading processes
- Establish ETL environments according to project requirements
- Design and implement an efficient migration process to move ETL objects from development to test and production environments
- Understand database design, programming concepts, data modeling and framework management
- SAP HANA 2.0 configuration, architecture, reporting/visualization, predictive analytics and data/solution modelling
- Must have 2+ years of experience with native HANA data modeling
- Must have experience with HANA SQL script
- Must have Project experience in Advanced modeling concepts including Analytic Views, Attribute Views, Hierarchies, Creating Restricted & Calculated Columns, Filter Operations, Variables, Creating Calculation Views, SAP HANA SQL, SQL Script and Procedures, Currency Conversion, Turning Business Rules into Decision Tables
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training
- Must have experience with Integration technologies, such as Smart Data Access, SLT; virtual data modeling, HANA Studio, Hana Live / Core Data Services; Lumira visualization tool; Smart Business Modeler KPI configuration through SAP Fiori
- Good knowledge on building HANA views using SDI/SDA and ETL process using Data Services
- Hands-on knowledge of S/4HANA installation
- Knowledge of Analytics Cloud Reporting.
- Good understanding of HANA Life-Cycle Management, importing and exporting HANA models within schemas, performance tuning
- Experience with SAP Best Practices deployments
- 7+ years’ experience with data warehousing technologies
- Technology platform working in: SAP HANA DW
- HANA 2.0 Web IDE SPS 2,3,4, Cloud Foundry, SAP HaaS, NEO, GIT HUB, Multi-Tenant Application, Containers, Synonyms, Table Functions, Stored Procedures, CDS Views, SDI and Flow Graphs, Data Archival.
- SLT/SDI Data Replication Experience
- Hana Data Modeling and Performance Tuning Expert
- Reconciliation process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- Certifications in the database field (e.g. Oracle or SQL) or HANA DW a plus
All In A Day’s Work
You’ll have the opportunity to do all this while maintaining a high quality of life. Travel is minimal, hours are usually reasonable and family priorities are taken into consideration. You’ll enjoy a flexible and causal working environment with great benefits.
A Glimpse Of What We Offer…
- Cool technology & people to work with
- Growth experience in a cutting edge, global product software company recognized internationally as a leader in Design & Innovation
- Open space office concept
- Flexible working hours
- Outstanding benefits package
- Non-profit donation matching through our foundation
- Free coffee and tea bar
- Access to tutorials and training
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.