Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Spacemaker is revolutionizing early-stage property development, and you have the unique opportunity to take part in the journey by managing a team of Spacemaker product specialists!
Spacemaker’s software uses the power of AI to help users quickly generate and analyze a multitude of building design options on a given property – enabling customers to make better informed decisions and step change improvements in efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability.Since 2020 Spacemaker has been a part of the Autodesk family providing outcome-based design capabilities to hundreds of customers across EMEA and North America.
As a Spacemaker Customer Success Team Lead, you will assume the leadership of a team of Spacemaker product specialists focused on driving adoption and customer success. You will be a part of the Autodesk Worldwide Sales (WWS) Named Accounts & Expansion business team alongside other recently acquired product specialist teams (e.g., Innovyze).
You will be joining a highly collaborative yet autonomous environment. Our working environment is very fast-paced, and we always think about solving problems together as a team. We offer a competitive salary, a stock option program, and an international working environment.
Location is flexible.
- Lead and manage a global team of Spacemaker product specialists focused on driving adoption and customer success (CSMs, CASs)
- Manage measurable criteria for adoption and customer success
- Create and maintain resource and staffing plans to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables
- Oversees strategic roadmap with a portfolio of global accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Oversee enablement and support of relevant Customer Success Organization (CSO) teams and channel partners to provide Spacemaker services
- Build business plans in collaboration with senior management to align customer and Autodesk objectives
- Establishes own relationship with customers where helpful for customer engagement
- Adapts to and leads change. Coach others in the acceptance and support of change
- Coaches and facilitates professional development of team members.
- Work closely with Spacemaker Sales, Marketing, Industry Strategy, AEC Unified Design product group, WWS, and other functions to achieve Spacemaker adoption targets
- Report to Head of Customer Success at Spacemaker
- Integrate the Spacemaker Customer Success team into the wider Autodesk WWS organization
- At least 5-10+ years of working experience in Customer Success, software services/consulting, and/or software sales
- Strong people management skills with ability to manage multidisciplinary, diverse, and remote teams
- Distinctive track-record of motivating and developing team members
- Strong interpersonal skills/charisma and experience in connecting with and aligning stakeholders across an organization
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – you are structured in solving problems and ground all decisions on solid data
- Commercial mindset, financial grounding, and business acumen
- Highly independent and strong sense of self-direction/drive
- Experience with integrating acquired products and teams a plus
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Deep knowledge of Spacemaker software and related services
- MBA and/or business graduate degree
- Experience from Customer Success, software services/consulting, and/or software sales
- Experience from architecture, urban planning, property development, etc., a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.