Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Our team is currently building a scalable and frictionless account/identity experience for the entire Autodesk product and all of its users around the world.
If you have a passion to work at scale and looking for an environment to get the right things done right, this is the perfect role for you.
Our platform is built on cloud, the team is mostly self-sufficient, and we’re taking ownership of our services end-to-end. So, open communication, independence, and initiatives are part of our daily life.
Services we are building will impact all Autodesk products and millions of our users. Expect to have each day as a unique experience.
- Write and maintain effective and testable code, mostly in Go. Some portion of our system are written in other languages but we’re in the process of streamlining our codebase to Go
- Contribute to all aspects of service development, mainly back-end services, and ensure everything is properly tested/validated
- Collaborate with the whole team in running the overall production services, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging and troubleshooting
- Work closely with architect and product management to understand requirements and translate them into elegant implementations
- Use the current system behaviour to identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the area of scalability, reliability, usability and security of the system
- Get things done; that include end-to-end service ownership such as debug complex technical issues involving multiple systems & components
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Solid experience in building backend system for web applications or API services
- Exposure to Go. We are also open for a candidate who is strong in OOP with its implementation in any relevant programming language (such Java, C++, C#, Python, or others) and willing + capable to leap into Go swiftly. We’ll help you to make the jump and landing properly
- Strong foundation of data structures, algorithm, and practical database usage
- System/software performance metrics, especially in web application
- Good experience in cloud-native application development and building the infrastructure as a code
- Ability to convey complex message in an understandable form (written/spoken)
You will differentiate yourself from the rest of the candidates with any of the following qualifications:
- Good sense of system design and engineering expertise in Go
- Consistently aiming for a high bar in testing best practices and CI/CD
- Experience working with web front-end, especially React
- Working in Agile environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.