Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk we do what no other company on the planet can, provide our customers the technology to Make Anything. The EMS Operations, Continuous Integration team is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and inquisitive software engineer to help us deliver frequent, high-quality releases to customers. Join a group of engineers with the crucial role of building tools and developing solutions that improve the productivity of the entire product team. There is no typical day on this team; you could be working on building a Jenkins pipeline one day, writing and optimizing some Python scripts the next day and gathering user feedback the following day – it’s always a different day. If you enjoy solving a variety of challenging and interesting problems while learning and developing new technical skills, this role is for you.
- Create tools for our build pipeline that allow us to deliver value continuously
- Propose innovative solutions while ensuring the robustness of the system, and applying good judgement when both cannot be achieved
- Develop a set of best practices and promote them to other engineers
- Work as an individual contributor and collaborate as a team member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of related professional experience
- Artifact and package management systems experience (e.g. Artifactory, NuGet)
- Build system expertise (e.g. MS Build, CMake)
- Orchestration tools experience (e.g. Jenkins)
- Solid expertise in Python or similar scripting language
- Solid Git/GitHub expertise
- Great at designing solutions, while organizing for clarity and simplifying
- C++ and or C#basics
- Experience withconfiguration/provisioning tools (e.g. Vagrant, Ansible, Chef)
- Familiarity with virtualization/containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, AWS)
- Software development under WindowsMacLinux
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.