Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring high-energy sales professionals with natural sales instincts and a willingness to drive new business.
The Named Accounts Inside Sales new Business Rep is responsible for prospecting and hunting to find new business within our Named Accounts. In this role, you will gain knowledge of the software industry where Autodesk is leading the way and constant and relevantt raining from our dedicated salescoaches and solution experts, while having iIndependence and autonomy inmanaging your own inside business. You will also be exposed to management from all different levels including CEO Level and an incredible office atmosphere.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands customer issues and requirements to recommend a specific Autodesk product or industry solution.
- Uncovers and qualifies Named Accounts opportunities by creating interest and awareness iinto the account.
- Understands and drives campaigns and sales plays to uncover more leads and opportunities.
- Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends as well as Autodesk Subscription and Advanced Support.
- Maintain strong understanding of promotions and campaigns related to doing business with Autodesk and/or its Partners.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to document all customer opportunities and customer activity.
- Maintain Salesforce.com opportunities using probability definitions embedded to categorize opportunities accordingly to accurately forecast against plans and targets weekly.
- Build strong relationships for business planning with Named Accounts Sales Executives and their management team.
Additional Job Requirements:
- 2+ years IT sales experience. Knowledge of Enterprise account a plus
- strong verbal and written skills required.
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies i.e. TAS
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, SFDC, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Travel may be required
- Fluent languages spoken and written: German
- Other languages a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.