Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. The work we do at Autodesk touches nearly every person on the planet. By creating software tools for making buildings, machines, and even the latest movie, we get to influence and empower some of the most creative people in the world to solve problems that matter. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity.We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others.
We are growing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team in Croatia andlooking for outstanding individuals to join our team and help Autodesk change the future of manufacturing. We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer with experience in Client-side (Web) software development,to join our team. This team develops, maintains and supports Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions & services, including Fusion Manage, Manage Extension for Fusion 360, and Upchain. As a Frontend Engineer, you will be participating and leading efforts to deliver and support UI components and software solutions to meet the growing Data Management and PLM needs of our customers.
- Workcollaborativelyon an Agile scrumteam and actively participate in All Agile ceremonies
- Participate in the design of software components
- Produce high quality, testable, secure, scalable, and performant code
- Contribute to creating, monitoring, and maintaining test automations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile and Scaled Agile development practices/tooling and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- Expertise with concepts like prototype-based inheritance, scopes, event loop, memory management in JS, etc.
- Experience in React framework
- Understanding of latest paradigms in Front End Development, MobX, Service Workers, Client Caching, Lazy Loading, Dynamic Injection, Bundle Optimization, etc.
- Understanding of CI-CD concepts
- Understanding of unit and E2E automation frameworks. Experience with Cypress is a plus
- “Autodesk benefits package” which includes RSU, ESPP, annual bonus, healthcare package, office equipment, wellness and lunch budgets, and others
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.