Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk’s Design and Engineering innovative software enables Designers and Engineers to imagine, design and create the world around us: cars, buildings, bridges, movies, clothes, 3D printed objects and so much more. We provide our customers a broad portfolio of software to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges.
Autodesk’s cloud transformation is revolutionizing our industry, enabling Designers and Engineers to collaborate from anywhere on any device.
AutoCAD, the leading software for Computer Aided Design, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team to build and support the entire AutoCAD cloud platform. By joining us, you’ll be working as part of a larger DevOps team that strives to deliver high quality backend services to the entire AutoCAD Family.
- Work closely with our engineering teams to understand business requirements and build the necessary platforms to support them
- Ensure operational aspects are taken into account in the day-to-day engineering work
- Buildcontinuousdeploymentand continuous integration systems and processes to optimize our backend, desktop, mobile & web release cycles
- Improve & maintain the availability, resiliency and scalability of every component in our micro-services architecture
- Implementsolutionsbased onAutodeskstandards
- Work with peer DevOps engineers, strive toward teamwork, collaboration andknowledgesharing
- Periodical On-Call responsibility, alongside your fellow team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years industry experience in a hands-on DevOps role
- Understanding & constant curiosity of best practices in DevOps and architecture methodologies
- Experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other equivalent public clouds
- Experience defining and building CI/CD processes and working with common CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity…)
- Experience withDockerenvironments
- Experience with infrastructure as code, configuration management tools and cloud automation (e.g. Chef, Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack)
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts
- Experience in Linux Systems Administration, scripting and troubleshooting in a production environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well in team environments
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.