Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to become part of a team that is at the forefront of global marketing innovation, leading the creation of Autodesk’s center of digital excellence.
You will be working with our digital channel teams and collaborate with analytics and industry leads to optimize our KPIs, enable cost savings and help create an enhanced experience for our customers. Sounds exciting and just like the right next step in your career? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
What we have to offer: awesome products, meaningful work that has a genuine impact, a genuine work-life balance, excellent compensation and benefits, a close collaboration with international, inspiring colleagues and a culture of respect – at a market-leading global software company that helps create the future.
Learn why Autodesk is ranked a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others: Top 7 Reasons You Should Work at Autodesk
- Support the execution of digital campaigns across EMEA
- Coordination with internal stakeholders and digital channels managers for campaigns execution
- Invoicing and budgeting of activities for all paid media
- Reporting and monitoring of digital channels performance on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Media planning and spending optimization based on cross channel overview
- Refine and optimize the end-to-end campaign strategy and tactics for direct sales, lead acquisition and conversion
- Degree in a relevant field such as (digital) marketing, communications, business, or equivalent vocational training / professional experience
- Solid professional experience in digital marketing for a B2B brand, preferably within the software, cloud services or engineering industry
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and how they work together- cookies, pixels, cross channel cannibalization etc.
- Experience working with paid media team
- Solid understanding of online conversion optimization and UX principles
- Strong project management skills including a sensitivity for financial implications and budget matters
- Unafraid to try new things and challenge the status quo
- Business fluency in English – both oral and written – is a must
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong collaborator who enjoys working with a range of teams
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Someone who is curious, proactive and enjoys testing new things
- Someone who has a passion for driving growth and utilizing martech
- Results driven with ability to quantify performance and optimize results
- An excellent communicator with a collaborative spirit
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.