Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Innovyze, an Autodesk Company, is the global leader in building innovative, industry-leading software for the water industry for over 35 years. Innovyze serves thousands of clients including the largest utilities, ENR design firms and consultancies around the world. We are currently looking for an experienced Water Distribution Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Client Services team in Asia Pacific. The successful individual will specifically have a background in water distribution network modelling. The role involves supporting our customers from APAC and around the world in the use of our water distribution modelling software products including Infoworks WS Pro, InfoWater and InfoWater Pro. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to leading regionally/technically diverse projects from around the APAC region.
- Engineers in our Client Services department perform all or some of the following activities
- Provide Modelling/engineering/GIS support, especially modelling services, and training to our client base
- Support customers with their software installations, configurations, updates and upgrades
- Independently determine and develop solutions to technical problems
- Assist in development of product videos, user guides/manuals, and help files
- Support a variety of software products and assumes multiple task responsibilities
- Consistently maintain client satisfaction that results in potential opportunities and excellent Company references
- Interact professionally with clients, colleagues and Client Service Managers
- Conduct software training courses both in Innovyze offices and at client sites
- Perform presentations to clients directly, and at professional and industry conferences as needed
- Periodically participate in tradeshows, user meetings, and booth exhibits as needed
- Must have a deep understanding of the processes and requirements of the water supply sector, with experience in water distribution master planning, model building and/or model calibration.
- You will be experienced using your strong communication skills, flair for innovation and self-confidence to collaborate successfully with colleagues and clients.
- The successful candidate will support our customers in the use of our software products from initial installation through to everyday use.
- The role will require a sound of knowledge of the Innovyze Water products.
- To be effective in this role, you must be self-motivated, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills, and be someone who embraces challenges.
- The role may involve short term travel, for example conducting a 2-day training course at a client site.
- B.S/B.Eng. or M.S/M.Eng in Civil or Environmental Engineering with at least two (2) years specific experience in hydraulic modelling.
- Knowledge of hydraulic asset performance modelling with Innovyze software, and ESRI GIS preferred
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documentation
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be client oriented and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive in monitoring and resolving customer issues
- Keen to learn and able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Team player with a positive attitude and flexibility in an environment of tight deadlines, unexpected changes and interruptions
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative and anticipate needs, learning to work independently and carry project through to completion with moderate guidance/direction
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.